Sunday, October 6, 2013

Project #2

My Personal Learning Network: 

Symbaloo

To begin my personal learning network, I chose Symbaloo. Symbaloo is a website that provides students and educators access to many different collaborators and tools that help further learning. In Symbaloo, I have tools such as Twitter and Facebook to make the access to people easier. I have tools such as major newspapers like The New York Times to keep up with current events. I also added the EDM310 blog and my group member's blog in order to have an easy access point to go to these websites. 

I never realized how many different tools I used through the Internet until I signed up for this class. Tools I use daily such as Twitter or Pinterest can be excellent resources to use inside the classroom. Blogging is another thing that I never would have done before EDM310, and now that I have done this and maintained a blog, it will certainly be a part of my classroom. There are so many ways that websites can be used, and I can't wait to discover more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment