Sunday, November 24, 2013

C4T Summary #4

Ms. She directing a student in her classroomIn my first C4T post, Jenny She discussed the lead that her student Tatiana took in one of her lessons. Tatiana is a very smart girl that takes the technology that she understands, even if it is just a little, and goes from there. Ms. She allowed her students to pick a lesson to do and Tatiana took it among herself to use the resources she had to create a project. In the process, Jenny She got SNAPPED!! You don't always have to give students a lesson. Sometimes, you just need to give them the resources. 

Comment #1 - 

Hello Ms. She, 
My name is Haley Smith and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama, in the United States. I loved reading your post about Tatiana. Reading this post made me so excited about preparing my future to teach in the classroom. I love that your students want to go one step higher than you ask them to go. I love how you used the phrase "I've been snapped!" I hope all of your students keep up the good work, and know that they are blessed to have you as a teacher. 
Thanks for sharing!

Using the iPad in the classroom
In my second post, She discussed her experiences with experimenting having iPads in her classroom. She explained how she would direct her students, and she even told the readers what she would do as a reward for those that go above and beyond. Getting used to the technology at your fingertips can be a difficult thing to do, and Miss She made it clear that it took some getting use to. Learning isn't for just the student; it is for the teacher too. 

Comment #2 - 

Hello Ms. She, 
I really enjoy reading all of your posts. They are so full of life and excitement from your classroom. I know you didn't need to spend much time on teaching your students how to use the iPad. My niece is three and can fly through it! I'm excited for you that you get to experiment with these iPads. Although it may take some getting use to, iPads are a great tool for the classroom. It also teaches that learning doesn't stop at the student. The teachers learn too!

Haley Smith
A student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama
My blog: smithhaleyedm310.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment